Finally, here is my first post documenting my ECMP Learning Project (What is that? Explanation in the video). I actually started this project a long time ago since I wanted to do a video blog, getting some things together for it, then editing it, made for a delayed premier. So check out what I’m doing in the attached video! If you don’t want to sit through all 13 minutes of it, here’s the gist.
- I’m learning to draw. Not to copy something but to draw a realistic image from my imagination (main focus on the human figure).
- All sketches will be done digitally using a drawing tablet and Photoshop CS6
- I’ve found many tutorials on youtube and deviant art that have helped me a lot already
- To illustrate my starting point I free-hand drew a soccer player.
- There is a lot of room for improvement. My goal is to draw less cartoony and stiff looking figures and more realistic ones.